MAX SPORTS AND FITNESS *Pick up a copy of last months magazine in store, while supplies last!
RECIPE TO TRY!
Make Ahead Breakfast Cups
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 15 mins Total time: 25 mins Serves: 12
This breakfast freezer meal is perfect for weekday breakfasts since you can eat them on-the-go!
· 12 slices deli ham
· ⅔ cup fresh spinach, chopped
· ⅔ cup fresh mushrooms, chopped
· ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
· 9 eggs
· salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray
3. Line each muffin cup with a piece of ham
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together spinach, mushrooms, cheese, eggs, salt and pepper.
5. Pour mixture into muffin tins over the ham.
6. Bake 20 minutes if serving immediately. Bake only 15 minutes if you are freezing or refrigerating to reheat later.